Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's goin' on.

My life has been so busy and yet I don't know why it should be. I offically became a University of Utah student. I met with an advisor and went to Orrientation last week I also found out that with little effort on my part and unbeknownst to me I am now a senior (somehow I skipped the part of being a sophmore and a junior). I am now a pre-fine arts major. I don't know what kind of career I'll get with my degree but I'll at least be able to provide Christmas presents for the next few years.(Be prepared). I graduate from UIDA next week. I will finally be a dental assistant for real. It's really stressful to have your life not settled. I am really worried about trying to balance being a full time student and going to work full time and trying to have a little bit of a social life. I guess I'll survive. I don't know what I'll do without Whit. She usually helps me with my class schedule. Yet again I guess I'll survive for 18 months without her but only because I know I can write her all the time. I finally got a Christmas tree. I got it for free too. It has no decorations yet but I'm working on the popcorn, cranberries and paper snowflakes:) I'm almost done Christmas shopping (laugh) all I have to do is find presents for my mom and dad. THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE. You know how I asked you all to make a list. Well, my parents didn't of course so it was not really helpful in that way. Which is what I was kind of going for. Oh well. They both asked for World Peace (both in different conversations) what sillies they are. Also, as you may know if you've read Morg's blog we started the Biggest Loser again. I know it sounds bad to start that kind of thing right before Christmas but really that is the best time to start. Bob always says the best time to start is right now. I was feeling so bad about the way I looked and felt that I had to start right now! I can't take how gross I feel anymore. I love feeling in control of my body and the only way I can get that is if I work out. I already feel better because now I have motivation! Yay! I'm so excited even if I don't win. I'm Sthuper pumped! I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend. HAPPY CHRISTMAS;)

2 comments:

Whit said...

Hey, I was wondering how orientation went. I am glad you are a U student, welcome. I will look forward to attending school with you. What day do you get to come down? I want to spend as much time with everyone as I can. I have been packing up my stuff for two days and I am beginning to fill slightly overwhelmed. I woke up last night in a panic because, I only have one week left. I am in Castle Dale right now, trying to finish things at Grandpas with your mom. Your parents will like anything you give them. I know what I am going to give them doesn't cost me anything, but it means the world to me. Talk to you later.

sara said...

so where did you find that picture of the bathing beauties. They look about how I feel. SO are you ready to join me on the journey home on Friday. I think I will need to stay in your room with you unless I have been relegated to the craft room and you to the fold out couch. I am not sure where everyone is going to be. I guess I can even bring geomats if necessary. see ya Friday.