Monday, March 24, 2008

Disney

For all you hopefuls that have been searching my blog this week in anticipation of disneyland photos I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that I would be bolgging that week I just meant that I would blog all my pictures when I got back. So here they are. I had so much fun. Here is how my week went. We started our drive at 7:00pm on Sunday evening and drove through the night. We visited Randa in Cedar then continued on our way. We reached Los Vegas At 1:00 am and drove down the strip. I have never been to Vegas before so it was pretty cool. We got to California at about 4:30am. On Monday we visited Riverside and David showed us The Mission Inn which is the most beautiful hotel I have ever seen. On Tuesday we went to Hollywood and walked down Hollywood Blvd. Then we went to the street market where you can find anything you want at a blackmarket price. We went to Disneyland on Wednesday. California was beautiful this time of year. It wasn't hot the weather was perfect. I loved disneyland I felt like I reverted to being 8 again. I was so excited to see all the disney characters and ride the rides and see the parade. But most of all I loved the fireworks! Disney has the best firework show on earth it was awesome. On Thursday we went to Huntington Beach and can you guess what happened? well lets just say it happens every year a few times a year and since I haven't learned my lesson yet I doubt I ever will. SO no more harping on it ok. I know, I know, I know. This Just happens to be the worst sunburn I have ever had just so you all know. I don't think I've ever had such big blisters and I've never had blisters on my legs before so this is new to me. Anyway, while we were at the beach we were picking up shells and I grabbed on and all of a sudden legs came out of it and started grabbing for me! I screamed and threw it back. It kinda freaked me out. On Friday we went to California Adventure. That was a lot of fun. My favorite rides were California Screamin' and soaring over California. Then we drove to Castle Dale on Saturday and spent Easter there which was great and relaxing. And Laree Dye asked if Noah and I were serious. I laughed so hard. And now I'm home and trying to get back in to school mode and I start my job this week so if any of you want to come visit me at the Apple store in the Gateway feel free. I can help you with anything you want! I hope you all had a good spring break and are as excited as I am that the weather is getting warm and that summer is almost here!

3 comments:

sara said...

so where are the pictures. I liked the commentary but I would also love to see your pictures. Hopefully your legs are starting to feel a little better. And that you are walking more normal.

liz and dennis said...

les, it won't let me log on to the place where your pictures are. it keeps saying wrong password or something, but i know that's me email password. i want to see the pictures. disappointed mother

The Schauerhamers said...

Unless you want everyone logging and making an account on facebook you may want to post the pictures on your blog!:) I looked at them however and it looked like you had a grand time! Sorry about the sunburn but to say the least i'm not really all that surprised. :) Well hopefully I will see you soon so that I can find out more of the details but for now have fun at work and applying that aloe vera!