Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland

We had the most amazing snow storm last week. There was at least 12 inches of snow. But what was really amazing is that it has been so stinking cold the snow has barely melted at all. Almost every day for the last week we have had freezing fog. Our trees are frosty and glittery it really is like a fairy land.

So the trail in the picture was made by Sox she won't walk in the grass anywhere but there. Silly Kitties. Jenny and Schauerhamer #2 wins the Blogger points.


So along with Jenny's food list I think we should add somewhere in there probably on Monday or Tuesday after Christmas a Fry Fest and the Missionary Dinner (Everyone makes something from their mission, or if you didn't go on a mission make your favorite food.)

I have been making a list of all the things that I want to do over the Christmas break most of them are games that I want to play, anyway, here it is.

1. major game of DOOM so everyone needs to bring their laptops
2. Card games: Pit, Pinocle, Hearts, Diminishing bridge, Scum, Cheat...
3. Body, Body
4. Fruit basket
5 The chair game where everyone tries to keep one person from sitting down
6. Add on story writing
7 Ice skating, tubing, snowball fight
8 Pass the sign game
9 Bladderdash- as Banner calls it
10 Name games
11. Board games: Masterpiece, Clue, Cranium...
I can't think anymore. So If you have any games you want to play over the break list them.

I think that's all. I'm so excited to be with everyone for Christmas. P.S. Shelley can you bring some pickled green beans down if you have any. I love those things.

1 comment:

sara said...

Those are some dang cool pictures. I had to copy 1 or 2. I can't wait to be all together and doing the usual family stuff, ya know food and games, fun. What else is there during the holidays. Is this all setting in. I am really going to miss you. I am also really glad that yours last few days at home we get to be all together. I am also very excited for you to have this next big adventure.