Friday, January 18, 2008

Can You Say Purple Seashell Bra?



Well I've dyed my hair again and lets just say that Disney will be calling me to see if will star in the live version of The Little Mermaid. It wasn't supposed to be so red but it is so oh well. 
I have finished my second week of school and I still love it. Nothing but school has been happening in my life. I haven't even had time to look for a job but I will I just need to stop procrastinating. I read this fascinating article by Jonathan Swift called A Modest Proposal and I recommend you to read it.  I hope you are all well and that I will see you soon.  

4 comments:

liz and dennis said...

you know i love red hair and you look great, but probably, you'd look good whatever color your hair. you're shocking your father, however; is that your goal? love mom

Madison said...

I think it looks great, I'll have to come see it some day... lol maybe next weekend? Let me know, or I'll call you, I do have this Monday off.

The Schauerhamers said...

Les you now need to post pictures of your bangs. They are very cute by the way and will probably shock your dad even more!

Miranda Gutierrez said...

Wow..RED?! I'm excited to see it!