Friday, April 11, 2008

I guess its the in thing to have a picture of spring flowers on your title. Well I'm not conforming just yet because I don't have time. I just wanted to say that I've started my new job at the Apple store in the Gateway. It is really fun and it is taking up all of my time. I miss all of you and I feel like I haven't seen any of you forever. Sad. Anyway, if any of you want to come and visit me at the store and do a little mall shopping it would be fun to see you and I could help you pick out a new computer! YAY. jsut kinddin but if you want an ipod or iphone or a new TV we have those too. Well, just thought I'd put in my two cents and see what you all are up to and to say that it is kinda strange you all have flowers as a background to your title. was that planned and I just missed something? Anyway, come see me and I'll try to come visit as soon as the Semester is over in less than two weeks! BLISS.

2 comments:

liz and dennis said...

i'm happy you put something new on your blog. about the spring blooms, i guess we all got spring fever, but it wasn't planned, at least by me. when we went to church today i noticed the forsythias were blooming by the courthouse. maybe i'll put forsythias on my blog next.

Stacy said...

Come and eat with us one Sunday night. Wish I could come and buy a new computer.