Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Relax






YAY! the Semester is over and I can finally relax. However, now I basically live at the Apple store. So if you were ever wondering where I was... just kidding. I love my job it's pretty sweet I get to know all the new stuff that comes out. I get to see it the first day it arrives which is cool. I am so excited to be going to Shakespeare this summer. Can't wait. Other than that I really haven't been doing much. I do however need some helpful tips to get people to come to Choir. NO One comes. What's up with that?

Check list:

School; OVER. YAY!

Work; I live at the apple store.

Church; I live for Sundays (except when people don't come to choir)

Dating; here and there nothing serious.

And that is my life in a nutshell!
P.s. these pictures cracked me up and totally made my day so I decided to share the humor!

3 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

I'm sooo glad you finally put up a new blog. I had quit checking it since nothing new appeared. I'm glad you're through with the semester. Mu choir leader started having treats brought for those who came to choir. Twas nice to have something like a brownie or cinnamon roll for a reward. I know, people should come willingly and love to sing, but most the time they don't so you have to reward them for doing a fine job and choosing the right. Blessings sometimes come in the shape of cookies.

liz and dennis said...

yahoo, you finally made a new post; i'm so glad. we will be up this weekend on friday. hope your car is doing ok. yes, the cat pictures were funny. and about choir, you just have to keep on trying and reminding in a nice way and pleading and having the bishop mention it. good luck.

sara said...

I have no choir advice. I have been asked to be in our ward choir and I have only made it once to practice. Actually I do have some advice. In one of my single' s wards we had the singing sunday school remember. They would have a short lesson and then spend the rest of the time doing choir practice. Just and idea. I didn't really ever go but it worked out really good for those who did.