Sunday, June 15, 2008









So Recently I have been camping almost every weekend. Either that or I go to lagoon which is a blast let me tell ya.
On saturday I went on a camping trip to Heber . We went canoeing. The week before We went to Diamond fork canyon which was so much fun. I think we need to go camping there as a family. There weren't a lot of people it was beautiful and there was an easy hike to the hot springs where you can soak for hours. it is so relaxing. There are natural hot waters coming out of the ground and a freezing cold waterfall that runs into the hot water so it comes to the perfect temp. to sit in.  Also this weekend was the Utah chalk art festival. There were some amazing pictures drawn I don't know how they can do such amazing art on such a difficult medium. Anyway that is really all I have been doing. Oh, and by the way, My pool finally opened. I'm sooo happy. And if anyone wants to come swimming just let me know. love ya and see you all in two weeks.

1 comment:

liz and dennis said...

hey, you updated your blog. great. i'm always glad to see pictures of you if i can't see you in person. it sounds like you're having plenty of fun in between your days of work. hope to talk to you soon. love mom