Wednesday, September 10, 2008

whoopsi



Okay, I know that this is going to sound like I did it on purpose but that is not so. I went to Lagoon on Saturday and went on wicked. At the very tip of the top low and behold I see my phone floating in front of my face right before it plummeted to the ground. SOOO, i conformed and bought the iphone. It happens to be one of the coolest things I've ever owned. However, I don't have any numbers so if you guys would be so obliging as to get your number to me I would be greatly appreciative. cell and home if applicable. Thanks 

4 comments:

sara said...

Ya! Whatever. You are such a murderer of phones. My number is 801-694-6503

The Schauerhamers said...

Hey that's crazy! My number is
435 764 1328
andrews is 435 512 8996

The Schauerhamers said...

btw. I'm thinking you are a little over obsessed with this whole apple thing and I feel like quoting pee Wee herman and saying, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it!" You should come visit us some time soon!

I still have Gilmore Girls and I need you to come get it because Andrew and I really only have one car at the moment and he is constantly at school.

Tennyson said...

so you finally got it! well it sounds fun. 435-749-9560