Monday, October 6, 2008

Basically technically

This is to all you cousins who say basically technically(which is all of you). I don't know if many of you know how that saying got started so... Whitney, Miranda and I had a geology class which was very late at night. Our teacher was a VERY dry man and we had to keep ourselves entertained by any means possible. We took to making fun of basically technically everything the poor man said. He was giving a lecture one dull evening and he said this phrase and we all thought it was hilarious of course; you know us. So we have merged it into our favorite sayings. Last week my friend Christa came over to my apartment with a funny story to tell me. She is a student at SLCC and has a History class there. She was talking to the girl sitting next to her and the girl uttered the golden phrase of basically technically. Christa said, "I have a friend who says that all the time." The girl sitting next to her said, "what's her name?" Christa said,"Leslie" And Madison said, "That's my cousin." What a small world we live in. Speaking of small worlds I ran in to Alexis, Tahna, and Seth Bott on saturday at the Gateway. I haven't seen them for it feels like years which it probably has been. And speaking of Seth Bott, Kelsie you SKUNK what were you thinking? Mind you, you better run for cover when next I see you. 

6 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

Basically technically that's a funny story. You must share what Kelsie did to make her a SKUNK.

liz and dennis said...

yes, that is a good story. hey, when you saw alexis did she say anything about her mission call? i heard she got it, but i don't know where. well, we'll see you this weekend.

Anne Adele said...

Hey, pretty good story, basically, technically. Happy Birthday girl. I'm having a hard time believing you're going to twenty-one. Say it ain't so. So what did Kelsie do to Seth? Huh?

Stacy said...

Ya, what did Kesl do?

Whit said...

les, I have a question that deserves an answer. How much would an Ipod touch cost me. Know that my dear cousin works at the apple store. My ipod nano took the plunge and no longer works. It says that it needs to be restored but when I try and restore it, it doesnt work. I am interested in getting a new one. Please email me so that I can get a gauge of what its going to cost me. Have a good week, study hard. Or basically technically study hard.

sara said...

Basically technically I love that story. Six degrees of separation. I totally believe in it. You need to come by and get your B-day gift some time soon. Not now because I am in Seattle but when I get back.