Friday, October 24, 2008

ROOMMATES





So this week has been really crazy I'm moving into my new apartment and trying to find roommates for both places. I've had a couple potentials but... I guess we'll see. I'm a little worried about moving for some reason. I guess its just that i've been here for such a long time that I just feel weird about moving to a new place. I'm sure once everything is settled I will feel more comfortable. So its a Friday night and I'm home alone its really really weird. I don't think this has ever happened to me Sarah is on a date, my other roommates went to a really cheesy movie and I am here blogging. Nice. Tomorrow night is our halloween party and I have decided to go as Tinker bell. (a very tall Tinker bell) whatever, my friend made my costume for me, very cute and modest don't worry. I'm reading The Turn of the Screw by Henry James and it is completely freaking me out, little kids are creepy. That is the real reason I'm blogging; I'm trying to get back to reality so I don't have to turn all my lights on and call a friend over to ward off frightening apparitions. well, that's really all that's on my mind right now. Also, HAppy Birthday yitto Ye-ah!  P.S. Wheat, if you can possibly arrange to have your ipod sent to me I'll see what I can do to get you a new one for el cheapo-er! 

3 comments:

The Mo You Know said...

call me if you need help moving. also mainly, I have an idea of what we should do tomorrow. it's good.

liz and dennis said...

good to hear from you via you blog. i know things will turn out fine with your move--things always work out. home on a friday night huh, what is the worl coming to. i was home last night and thought about calling you, but then i thought, "no way she'll be home" so i didn't. love you

The Schauerhamers said...

Too bad you had a bad Friday night. We were all having a birthday bash for my favorite one year old. Everyone was here we thought you working... Too bad you missed it!!! :)