Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Night











Well this week has been full of fun and entertaining moments provided mostly by Banner and Tennyson. "From all that I can collect by your manner of talking, you must be two of the silliest girls in the country. I have suspected it some time, but I am now convinced...[I] think our two youngest daughters uncommonly foolish.'' I thought that qoute from pride and prejudice very apropos to those two. However, nothing could top our friday night of fun. If you are thinnking to yourself..."hmmm I bet that they watched Riverdance" then You would be right. If you have never had the experience of watching Riverdance with Tennyson, Banner and Dennis then you have not had a true Riverdance experience. Anyway, there was no seriousness to the event. I usually like to watch riverdance with an analytic frame of mind. But, what with all the "Fluffy" shirt and tight pants comments it was very difficult to take the movie seriously. I happen to like Lathario's tight pants thank you very much it goes well with the golden mullet. I wish that he would wink at me;-) Later we tried to do Tenny's hair like the girl who sings lets just say that it turned out well. the second picture is my favorite.

I laughed so hard I was crying. The video isn't the best quality i wish you could all have seen her in person.

2 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

okay that WAS pretty dang funny!!!

The Schauerhamers said...

i love the river dancing! (weirdo)

Hannah