Thursday, May 28, 2009

Goofy Pictures

Now I know that the last time I did this people were offended and I got a little tongue lashing but I believe that these pictures are worth it. I would have put a picture of myself in to show that I am not trying to be mean but, I have no photos of myself on my camera. So feel free to add your own bad photos. Notice that one other person is missing from the pictures. I decided that Lizzy has a tender soul and cannot bring herself to laugh at others. Therefore, I will not bring her into this. Plus, she was the one who gave me the tongue lashing and I don't care to go through that again.

















This is my favorite goofy picture. Shelley is watching me and  Sara while we are waiting for our lunch.


















This is josh laughing so hard he began to cough.  I know that he didn't want this picture posted but it was so funny I had to include it in my goofy picture blog.  




















This was a group picture but I cropped it for full effect.
















My dad doesn't like his picture taken so he either is making a funny face or has his eyes closed in almost all of my pictures of him.



















Noah was doing an impression of Donald Trump.
Now Please have a sense of humor here. I just thought they were funny and I don't want to offend anyone. 

2 comments:

Rebecca, John & Gabe said...

I think they are great! Everyone takes the goofy picture sometimes. Call us about the 6th.
Rebecca and John

sara said...

You are off the hook. I will not give you a tongue lashing but Josh might. Nice thighs. I guess you could have been a lot more cruel so I thank you for not being so. I am trying to get back into work mode. It has been hard. See you in a few days. We need to talk about the BL.