Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HOLA






Holy COW! This semester has dragged on like no other semester has. I just got done today with all of my papers. I am now a free woman. What a relief. Two more days of work then I am off scott free for 3 weeks. In case you didn't know the apple store is closing for three weeks of remodel so I am going home for a very long vacation. I'm so glad that the break came at the same time the remodel is going on. What a coincidence. Nothing has really happened in my life besides school. So that is all I have to say until three weeks from today when I will have much more to report. Such as what Washington DC is like and also what my new classes are like and finally what my new job looks like. That is an exciting time to look forward to. I hope that you are all well and I'm excited to see most of you at some point in the next few weeks. 

P.S. For those of you who have a mac and looooove photobooth as much as me here are some pictures that you might appreciate.

2 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

oh my hack the one where your head is teeny weeny is hilarious!!!!

sara said...

So who is in the pics with you. You did not say. Cool