Tuesday, July 28, 2009

READY, SET, GO!















































I had my Bishop's Interview today which means all I have left to do is get an interview with my Stake President and he will turn all of my papers over to the Church and then I'll wait... and wait.I don't care where I go I'm just excited to go. I am moving home next week and Whit is taking my apartment which is convenient for both of us. I didn't have the intention of moving home quite so soon but considering all the dentist appointments I will be going through I thought that it was wisest. 
Also, I have started Morgan's Jorgensen's Biggest Looser Blog which should be very helpful in my plight. 
This weekend Mo and I went to Moab and through Arches. It was beautiful down there and although it was blasted hot it was a really fun mini vacation. We Hiked to delicate arch the first night and the next morning we drove up the colorado river highway which was voted the second most scenic highway in the world. After that we drove through arches and then went on a hike to mill creek which is the picture of the guys jumping of cliffs into the waterfall pond.  We also stopped in Castle Dale for my Mom's Birthday which turned out to be another gluttonous affair. BBQ ribs up the wazoo and alfredo that would make Lance Armstrong go into cardiac arrest. We finished the meal with a good old pound cake that is aptly named (not for it's weight but the weight it puts on you). And on to the Biggest Looser Contest we go! 

1 comment:

The Mo You Know said...

MOab is appropriately named.