Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happenings





Not much has gone on in the past few weeks. I gave a talk on Sunday, then first talk I've given since I was probably 12. I was a little nervous but Now it's over and I can relax. I went to the chalk art festival and must say that people who can produce such art on such a medium are amazing. I have filled out most of my Mission papers and now only wait for my Doctor and Dentist appointments. Last Saturday I went to a Michael Jackson Wake which was more a joke on mormon funerals than anything. We had funeral potatoes and I painted Michael Jackson on a cake. I think that I should make it a profession, painting cakes, its such a fun thing to do. It was really entertaining and I wish that I had Photos but they are all on Mo's camera. 
Sadly I won't be able to make it to the family reunion so take lots of pictures and put them on your blogs. 




Now Let's play Name That Place:

1.














2.














3.














4.














5.

6 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

I'm so excited that the mission papers are well underway. don't worry about the doctors appointments and the shots, they aren't as bad as you think. As for the quiz,
1. Union Station
2. Jefferson Memorial I think
3. Castle Valley Ranch
4. Dino Footprint
5. Dough Rocks

Alan and Shelley said...

n nnnnnnnnnn c6cvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxhxxxxxxx v vmfgvmldscmugnfdfd

from Leahaaaaas

Alan and Shelley said...

All of those pictures look really familiar to me. The only reason Morgan knew that #1 was Union station, was because I told her. However, I will be more specific.
#1. Josh at the Political store in Union station (bottom floor across from the drug store).
#2. Jefferson Memorial
#3. At the Castle Valley Ranch
#4. Dino footprint just at the the start of the Buckhorn draw.
#5. I think this is Goblin Valley. Am I right? those look like little goblins to me.

Tennyson said...

Number 3 is actually the Jorgensen ranch I'm pretty sure. Castle Valley Ranch doesn't do round hay bails.

Alan and Shelley said...

I love the colors of the beautiful roses in your top picture (with the lilacs). You must have bought them, because as far as I know, your mom does not grow those colors. I really think they are lovely.

sara said...

1. The obama store in Union Station
2. The Jefferson Memorial at night
3. The Jorgensen Ranch
4. The dinosaur footprint on the desert
5. Little Goblin Valley